Long gone are the days when change was a ‘one-off’ event in a manager’s life. Today’s HBAA managers have to constantly manage change as the industry evolves and develops in ever more diverging ways. This workshop helps managers understand how change psychologically affects individuals, and what they can do – practically and realistically – to help employees negotiate their way through change.
Anyone within a management or supervisory role who is required to deal with the change that arises within their workplace.
Key learning points
• The three different types of change managers handle
• How to help employees see a future they want to be part of
• The ‘Fear to Flow’ matrix and where your team sits within it
• Developing emotional resilience to change within the team
• Strategies to deal successfully with new and emerging events
• The most successful approaches to dealing with resistance to change
"Well presented, slides, group discussion and video"
"Great interactive session, good discussion. Michael facilitated well and used a range of materials. Engaging"
"This course has been very useful & highlighted some good techniques that I can bring to my role. I enjoyed Michael's style of training & delivery of slides & video clips."